Senior Financial Analyst, GTM FP&A
Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we're the $2 billion global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
This is where you and your skills come in. We're currently looking for:
We're currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with go-to-market teams who will be highly visible in driving world-class forecasting, planning, and insights for the business. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company's strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Provide support for the Sales organization with a focus on partner and international Sales
- Closing, forecasting, strategic planning, and process automation
- Analyze and report on financial results and key metrics - distilling/synthesizing key trends and assessing current and future business risk (including analysis of MRR and S&M efficiency)
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Provide analytical support for forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- 2-5 years related experience in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint - building financial and decision support models and reports
- Proven ability to form strong business partner relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with financial planning systems, Anaplan and NetSuite preferred
- Comfortable working with large data sets
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible vacation
- Wellness programs including 1:1 coaching and meditation guidance
- Paid parental and pregnancy leave and new parent gift boxes
- Family-forming benefits (IVF, Preservation, Adoption etc.)
- Emergency backup care (Child/Adult/Pets)
- Parental support for children with developmental and learning disabilities
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Free legal services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
- Student loan refinancing assistance
- Employee perks and discounts program
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $72,000.00 and $120,000.00 for full-time employees in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
Disclaimer - To all recruitment agencies: RingCentral does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs or company aliases, RingCentral employees, or any other company contacts and locations. RingCentral is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.