Headquartered in San Diego, Mulligan Funding serves as a leading provider of working capital ($5K - $2M) to the small and medium-sized businesses that fuel our country. Since 2008, we have prided ourselves on our collaborative, innovative, and customer-focused approach. Enjoying a period of unprecedented growth, driven by the combination of cutting-edge technology, human touch, and unwavering integrity, we are looking to add to our people first culture, with highly motivated and results-oriented professionals, to push the limits of what’s possible while creating value for all of our partners.
We are actively seeking a dynamic and meticulous Salesforce Developer to reinforce our team. Our ideal candidate will bring a minimum of three years' experience with the Salesforce platform, paired with an in-depth understanding of Apex and Java, Lightning Components, and Salesforce administration tools. As a Salesforce Developer, you will have the vital responsibility of crafting and deploying solutions on the Salesforce platform, orchestrating effective communication with diverse teams, and ensuring that technical designs are seamlessly aligned with our overarching company architecture.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using the Apex language, Lightning Components, and Salesforce administration tools.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Write, review, and test Apex code and Lightning components.
- Design sensible Salesforce database schemas, using Salesforce features like lookups, master-detail relationships, formulas, and rollup summaries when suitable.
- Design and execute deployment processes for Salesforce Metadata.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Work closely with the QA, business analysts, scrum master, project management, and Backend Engineering teams.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com-based solutions, integration points, and related implementation for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance.
- Evaluate potential application performance bottlenecks early in the implementation phase and recommend solutions.
- 5+ years of developer-level familiarity with the Salesforce platform for level II.
- 3+ years of Apex and/or Java experience.
- 3+ years developing Lightning components and Force.com experience.
- Salesforce Lightning platform experience.
- Experience developing and deploying Salesforce code using version control.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Ability to balance high-priority, long-term projects with immediate deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You may also have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree (Not required).
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Platform Developer I or higher).
- 5+ years of developer-level familiarity with the Salesforce sales cloud platform.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental benefits that give you peace of mind.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) that let you use pre-tax dollars to cover healthcare expenses.
- A fantastic 401K with matching contributions that helps you plan for retirement and build wealth over time.
- Generous sick, vacation, and holiday benefits that give you the time and flexibility you need to enjoy life.
- A gym membership contribution that supports your well-being, and helps you stay energized and focused.
- An internal referral program that rewards you for bringing talented people to the team.
- Company events that foster a positive and inclusive culture, and create opportunities to bond and grow with your colleagues.
- This position requires at least three days of on-site work each week at our San Diego, CA office, with the option for remote work during the remainder of the work week. This schedule provides flexibility and the opportunity for additional on-site work for those who prefer it.
- Mulligan Funding is not offering relocation assistance for this role. Therefore, candidates should already reside within a reasonable commuting distance of our San Diego office or be able to relocate independently and promptly upon accepting an offer of employment. We expect new hires to be able to start within a reasonable timeframe after acceptance of an offer, as we may not be able to accommodate extended delays (beyond typical notice periods for current employment, etc.).
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.