GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, 20 million people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
The GoodRx Brand Team is looking for a high-performing and action-oriented strategic VP, Consumer Insights to develop and grow our consumer insights team. The ideal candidate has a background in building teams, and is passionate about building exceptional customer lifecycle experiences across product, marketing, and communications. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of customer experience within the US healthcare from a consumer and HCP perspective. We’re looking for a skilled researcher and adept strategist who has a track record of turning data and insights into industry leading, consumer-centric innovation.
- Represent the voice of the customer (both current and future) and deepen our understanding of our customers by establishing new research capabilities. Be a storyteller who can bring a diverse group of customers to life
- Be an indispensable partner to Brand leadership by providing a strong, objective perspective on the voice of the consumer, and by identifying and prioritizing opportunities related to Brand Strategy, Marketing, Product Design and Development and Communications. Influence and impact decision-making across all brands, ensuring alignment between company and customer goals and objectives
- Synthesize the findings of disparate research projects to create coherent stories, ensuring all internal teams have a shared understanding of our customers
- Identify and prioritize key strategic questions, using quantitative and qualitative research to formulate an answer
- Partner with Marketing Enablement, Media, BI and Creative teams to execute and leverage studies and interpret results from customer field studies to understand behavior and customer preferences in order to develop innovative strategies
- Work alongside UXR and Product teams to develop product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies for new products, features and acquisitions
- Lead the talent and performance management of reporting staff, while identifying and developing top-potential individuals who can fill the succession planning needs of the company in the future. Align the goals of team members with the needs of the team and broader organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- 12 + years of professional Marketing & Product experience
- 10+ years team management experience
- Direct experience leading primary research studies across various methodologies: online quant surveys, focus groups, 1:1, ethnographies, online qual, mobile
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills to convey key insights, metrics and progress to senior leadership
- Expert in market research field
- Experience managing substantive departmental budgets/P&L
- Third party vendor/research partner management contract negotiation
- MBA or Masters degree
- Deep understanding of and passion for people's wellbeing, technology and healthcare
- Experience with applied statistics, predictive analytics, and mixed methodology research
- Experience on the research vendor side or within the research group of a media company
- Experience leading different types of studies such as episode testing, dial and theatre testing, concept testing, series maintenance
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and 20 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.