As a Marketplace Launch Territory Manager, You’ll...
- Execute a buyer centric sales process. This is about solving real problems, not just pitching.
- Become a world-class social seller and subject matter expert within online ordering and restaurant marketing. This requires building your personal brand online and attending networking events in market.
- Familiarize yourself with target lists of “Local Heroes” in each city and connect with the restaurant owners online, on the phone and in person.
- Meet and exceed a fair quota for new restaurant accounts.
- Partner with and be in constant contact with your Sales Development Rep to strategize for each city.
- Work alongside local ChowNow Territory Managers and ensure a smooth handoff of your pipeline when each project ends.
- Hand-hold restaurants during the setup process while transitioning the relationships to a ChowNow Onboarding Specialist.
Within 30 Days, You'll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the ChowNow origin story with prospective clients.
- Learn to navigate through salesforce (Creating Leads, Opportunities, Flipping Accounts to “Closed Won” - YESSS!).
- Start to master your ChowNow pitch, from your elevator pitch to close.
- Learn the lay of the land, begin to familiarize yourself with the territory for your upcoming cities and audit your lead list.
- Start to build a relationship with your SDR and come up with a game plan for your first city.
Within 60 Days, You'll...
- Successfully complete your first city and prepare to move on to the next one.
- Hit/exceed your quota.
- Learn to manage your calendar and travel schedule.
- Become a road warrior by driving activity out in the field.
- Start to maximize your efficiency and organization.
- Begin to build relationships within the local communities through our partnerships (US Foods).
- Continue to develop your relationship with your SDR, learn how to strategize and become more efficient in the field.
Within 90 Days, You'll...
- Hit/exceed your quota.
- Fully understand the sales cycle.
- Be on your way to becoming a sales guru.
- Build a book of business and spread the ChowNow name in cities all over the US!
You Should Apply If:
- You’re an experienced, hungry sales professional with 3+ years of experience, and a proven track record of winning deals in a short sales cycle.
- The ability to thrive while working on the road, being away from home for long stretches of time and living out of a suitcase.
- You enjoy the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding).
- You’re genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and food trends. You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions.
- You have previous experience in sales to restaurants- a BIG plus.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.