Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Revenue Operations serves as the direct support function within the Restaurant Network, bridging the gap between strategy, data, tools and automation. The Restaurant Network team is made up of 5 key departments: Restaurant Sales, Restaurant Success, Restaurant Fulfillment, Restaurant Marketing and Restaurant Services. We are looking for an experienced leader to lead the Sales Enablement strategy for Restaurant Sales. This role is responsible for leading the sales effectiveness function to help improve sales conversion, training and onboarding. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
The Impact You Will Make
- Lead the strategy and execution of a cohesive sale process for our customers by standardized training, pitches, objection handling, and manager/rep coaching
- Collaborate with Grubhub's Sales Trainers to continuously develop the training program for onboarding and upskilling including owning the Sales Playbook for reps and managers
- Leader in change management and policy adherence
- Leverage marketing to build and maintain all externally-facing sales collateral
- Coordinate with Marketing on joint prospecting tactics
- Work closely with sales reps and managers in the field to find and expand on best practices across the organization
- Proactively identify process improvements around the sales pipeline
- Responsible for ensuring new products are being sold properly and effectively across the sales team
What You Bring to the Table
- 10+ yrs. of relevant work experience in sales/sales enablement/operations responsibilities of growing a business. You think like an owner, determined at every level to get the hard work done
- 7+ yrs. of management / team leadership experience with the ability to develop team dynamic, identify talent, and foster growth
- Strong ability to influence across all levels of the organization (both within and external to market and delivery operations)
- Superior flexibility and ability to navigate (and help others succeed in) an ever-changing environment with moving business targets
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce
- High endurance, high integrity, and sky-high expectations for self and others
- Data driven in all decisions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- MBA preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]