We are looking for an energetic, problem solving, analytic Sales Compensation Senior Manager who will continue to drive excellence of our Sales Compensation functions. As part of the Sales Compensation team, this position will be responsible for anything related to Global Sales Compensation operations. This includes but is not limited to overseeing the monthly commission close process, assisting with SOX reporting and supporting Celonis's rapidly growing sales organization. You will review the system setups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission crediting and calculations, and managing metrics reporting and commission inquiries. You will collaborate and partner with Sales Ops, Sales Finance, HR, Accounting and Revenue Operations to provide insights and resolve issues.
The Sr. Manager Sales Compensation Operations will be a key member of the Global Sales Compensation organization. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, and a team leader that constantly strives to scale and improve on processes, has an eye for details with accuracy, and excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
The work you'll do:
- Manage the end-to-end process of Global Sales Compensation operations and be responsible for the operational efficiency.
- Manage a team of sales compensation analysts in monthly review of new hires and transfers, audit crediting and commission calculations, and manage monthly/quarterly close processes.
- Manage case inquiries and be a trusted advisor to our sales leaders. Frequent communication with the sales organization via commission cases.
- Identify areas of process optimization and automation for Sales Compensation processes. Manage manual processes, corrections, and exceptions on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Lead special projects, such as data analysis, process improvement, report building, commissions modeling, etc.
- Knowledge of policies and application of those policies to help execute change requests and exceptions.
- Continuously provides inputs where needed and identifies gaps in the process. Review and streamline existing processes to help build a scalable sales compensation team.
- Work with external and internal auditors on an ongoing basis for SOX commission process and testing. Support projects that assist sales enablement, SOX compliance and systems integration.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to improve compensation plan design. Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional teams.
The qualifications you need:
- BA/BS in a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in sales compensation and knowledge of incentive systems. Anaplan, Xactly or Varicent experience preferred
- Experience in sales compensation in a professional, fast-paced environment. SaaS industry experience preferred.
- Sales compensation management experience preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, rational, and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment. Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and process changes.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .