At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Customer Advisory
- Lead discovery workshops with prospecting and existing customer leadership and their teams to understand goals and challenges
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer goals
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic agreement, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
- Help customer estimate value for potential deployment of ServiceNow solutions and then work with them post-implementation to validate value realized using ServiceNow tools and methodologies
- Sales and Customer Success Advisory
- Work with sales and customer success to help establishaccount strategies for accounts in the region.
- Provide expertise to help assess and prioritize accounts and strategies
- Provide full lifecycle business outcome and value realization advice
- Thought leadership
- Identify and lead the creation of new IP (best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.)
- Improve current methods and frameworks
- Work with and help the ServiceNow teams on a business consulting approach to sales
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Management consultant with exposure to cloud technologies or as a customer-facing strategy manager with a technology vendor
- Executive / leadership experience working on digital transformation projects or enterprise software deployments preferred
- Can navigate processes and Industry trends (such as FSI, Telco, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.) is preferred
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Deep customer connections in regions
- Executive presence with a humble demeanor
- Analytical and financial experience
- Enjoyment working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.