This is an opportunity to join a team operating in one of the hottest markets in the space and trusted by the world's best investors. The quality of the founding team, employees & investors sets ActionIQ apart from any other Marketing Technology company today.
The Solutions Consulting (SC) team is responsible for helping to convey how the technical superiority of the ActionIQ platform translates into greater business value for our customers. This is an opportunity for you to join the team as we prepare for rapid expansion. The responsibilities of the SC team start at the very beginning of a new sales cycle and end when a new customer goes into production. The SC team is supported by the Field Engineering team that provides technical resources as-needed to support the pre-sales activities.
The SC team is responsible for partnering with our Account Executives to help present the technical and business value of ActionIQ platform to prospective customers. As an SC, you will be responsible for presenting product demonstrations, running whiteboarding sessions and workshops and documenting learnings for internal and external consumption.
- Excellent Presentation Skills: You must be a great storyteller and love to own the room
- Previous PreSales experience is required
- Domain Expertise: You must have a solid understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and how marketers use data to drive business value
- Technical Knowledge: You understand SQL and related technologies
- Competitive: You love to be part of a winning team
- Travel when back in office: Up to 35%
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top notch health insurance benefits, including 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents.
- We have officially opened a beautiful new office right on Madison Square Park! All NYC-based employees currently have the option to return to the office 3 days per week on an “opt-in” basis. We plan to officially reopen our office in the beginning of 2022.
- Check out this blog post here to learn how we designed our return to work plans.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize office set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.