Solution Deployment Manager at 360Learning (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (CST) on Monday, October 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Our Implementation team plays a key role in onboarding seamlessly new customers: they are working cross departments (Sales, Product and Customer Success) to understand and document client use cases and requirements and then translate them into the set-up and configuration of the 360Learning platform.
You will manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kick off to handover to support. You will drive project management, define 360Learning platform architecture for our clients, facilitate integrations (flat files, API’s) and 3rd party apps, guide and provide assistance in order to ensure the successful deployment of their platform.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform and be able to support clients on basic requests through ticketing
Within 3 months, you will:
- Start to onboard your own new clients:
- Drive project management in order to ensure successful platform deployment from kick-off meeting, regular touchpoints until handover to support
- Host functional and technical workshops with clients to support them in their platform customization and structuring
Within 6 months, you will:
- Successfully ensure 360Learning platform deployment for new clients
- Successfully implement integration (SSO, third-party tools), deliver technical expertise on how to integrate their learning platform into their technical environment & troubleshooting
- Be able to pitch the value of the 360Learning platform
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
Within 12 months, you will:
- Onboard another Solution Deployment Manager
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
The Skill Set
- Minimum 4 years professional consulting experience, preferably in a customer facing role (Technical consultant, Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager, Implementation Project manager or Pre-sales Consultant)
- Previous deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Project management skills
- Understanding and experience working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reducing complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders
- Organized, structured, rational, analytical, able to manage priorities across multiple customer implementations
- French native and good English proficiency (level B2); one other language (German, Spanish) would be appreciated
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Professional Services
- Case study with our Implementation Team
- Clarification Meeting with the Ops Team
- Culture Fit Meeting with our VP Customer Success
What We Offer
- Compensation: Includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!