By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, and modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you! Veeva, a provider of true, multitenant cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Safety Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives to understand customers’ business needs and to present winning, value-based product demonstrations of the Vault Safety Suite of applications. At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and understanding customer business and technical requirements
- Configuring and delivering effective solution demonstrations
- Supporting sales team in preparing and delivering winning presentations
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class solution
- Providing solution-based responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs)
- Leading Sales Workshops and Proof of Concepts (sandbox exercises)
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure customer success
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, and attending conferences
- 5+ years’ experience within the Life Sciences industry
- Working knowledge of Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance processes (Intake, Safety Case Processing, Expedited Reporting, Periodic Reports, and Document Management, Report Writing/Analytics) by leveraging any related software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background in supporting internal Safety team stakeholders and/or external customers
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US (when possible)
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Training experience
- Experience in Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance groups within pharmaceutical, CRO, or biotech organizations
- End-user and/or Administrator experience with Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance software
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
Perks & Benefits
- 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Work Anywhere
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description