At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth through the market acceptance of our cloud-based Enterprise Service Management offering. We are seeking a proven & experienced professional to provide planning, operational and project management support to a growing specialist sales organization. You will get to engage directly with the Solution sales team and key stakeholders while working in close partnership with the Sales Operations leads. You will bring structure and sustainable, scalable processes to support sales growth and ensure x-functional alignment while ensuring agility to keep pace with the business. This is a high impact individual contributor role with the opportunity to gain foundational skills across sales strategy, planning & operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience serving as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to a global sales executive; delivering strategy, planning and operational capabilities in a growing organization; and partnering with sales and functional leadership to drive GTM strategy, increase sales productivity and operate efficiently at scale.
What you get to do in this role:
- Hands-on participation in and/or leading mission critical sales strategy, planning and operations activities that may include: forecasting, coverage planning, business intelligence & metrics, sales process definition, territory and quota setting, headcount tracking, pipeline generation initiatives & performance measurement, business reviews, sales tools enhancement and more.
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and suggest recommendations through a data driven process
- Generate business specific actionable insights for presentation to exec audience by thoroughly understanding the Solution Sales GTM, our offers, the markets we play in and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Lead cross-functional sales projects aimed at growing revenue, increasing productivity and/or improving operational efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as BUs, geo sales operations, marketing, finance, analytics, IT to achieve desired outcomes
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Min. 4+ years in sales ops, finance, management consulting or similar
- Superb structured problem-solving and analytical abilities; able to frame a business problem, analyze options and provide recommendations
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written); able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner for exec audiences
- Experience building trusted relationships and influencing others
- Project management experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Enjoy taking on new challenges and comfortable handling ambiguity
- You love winning as a team and always have your teammate's back
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Business Intelligence tool experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.