Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to deliver strong sales results for our fully insured product in the 200-2,000 life segment. This role’s focus is relationship management within our partnership ecosystem of benefits brokers, consultants, general agents and employers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own revenue responsibilities for Garner’s fully insured product, focusing on the 200-2,000 life segment
- Continue and expand on Garner’s existing fully insured broker partnerships
- Develop foundational infrastructure and processes for tracking our fully insured sales and partnership pipeline
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales or sales support role
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
- Experience in health insurance strongly preferred
- Strong ability to present and communicate a value proposition to external stakeholders