Sales Enablement Specialist at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Sales Enablement Specialist
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
This individual will work closely with the Director of Enablement to increase deal conversion by a) improving buyer engagement, b) driving organizational alignment around our messaging and positioning, c) increasing sales pipeline acceleration and d) improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and account teams. You will focus your efforts and resources on creating processes and materials to reduce churn, increase conversion rates, and help take new products to marketing, successfully. You will work closely with all of our revenue producing teams like Sales, Channel Sales, Account Management, Operations and Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate, maintain, & facilitate learning development process, new product certifications, and additional enablement practices to help reps onboard quickly and succeed earlier & consistently in their tenure.
- Partner with marketing, revenue & operations stakeholders to equip teams with internal & external resources for customer journey.
- Create & facilitate curriculum for go to market messaging.
- Identify messaging and coaching opportunities, and then collaborate with revenue stakeholders on appropriate training curriculums.
- Partner with Product to grow our competitive landscape intelligence process and work with Marketing to create sales resources like battle cards.
- Rollout internal communication cadence highlighting product, marketing, and learning updates based on initiatives collected from key stakeholders or outlined from Director of Enablement.
- Consult on the structure of the onboarding process and assist with leading periodic training sessions.
- Own the process of our Content Management Software and maintain effectiveness in partnership with marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Enablement.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in sales or operations enablement, ideally in the SaaS space.
- Experience in project management and analytics.
- Strong ability to manage multiple competing priorities, cross functional projects, and organizational change.
- Proficiency in using sales technologies (SalesForce, Gong etc), processes, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using LMS tools such as (Lessonly, Captivate, Continu, etc.), and Content management tools (Seismic, Showpad, Highspot, etc.) is a plus.
- Communicates Effectively
- Nimble Learning
- Strategic Mindset
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drives engagement
- Drives Results
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!