DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
You will work hand in hand with our Directors/VP of Sales to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound prospect leads, outbound calling, emailing, and networking into targeted accounts. Your focus will be to gain experience, build relationships and grow the business as a valued member of the sales team.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain DISQO’s solutions, identify opportunities, and generate interest in meeting
- Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand customer’s business needs
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and key interests
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in meeting
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Directors/VP of Sales, educating reps as necessary about the opportunity and recommending appropriate follow-up action items
- Provide feedback internally and collaborate with peers to ensure continuous process optimization
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach, including commitment to SLAs between marketing and sales
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Up to 2 years of sales development experience
- Extensive experience using salesforce.com to plan and document sales efforts required. Experience with Engage a plus.
- Ability to craft highly converting email sales sequences
- Must be data-driven and committed to metrics-based optimization of inbound and outbound outreach efforts
- Experience interacting with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn a MUST
- Experience with Media Agency’s, Brands, and Publishers a MUST
- Experience in the ad/campaign measurement field a MUST
- Knowledge or interest in online market research
- Demonstrate strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize opportunities based on client needs while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.