Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
It's a really exciting time to be a part of Aircall! We’re a SaaS unicorn and our growth is exploding! Our Series D was led by Goldman Sachs in June 2021, and we recently received a strategic investment from HubSpot Ventures to further scale the company – we are now building our first team in Singapore to support our growth in South East Asia (SEA)!
We are seeking a dedicated team player and passionate individual to join our team as an Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR). In this role, you will be one of the first local sales people in Singapore, with the unique opportunity to help build our team here, whilst playing a key role in developing success for Aircall in APAC!
The ideal candidate would bring a positive energy to the team, is curious, and motivated to learn. Customer-facing experience is key – this position will be the perfect start to skyrocket your sales career 🚀
All in all, this role enables high energy, motivated team players to develop consultative sales skills and evolve professionally. You will engage inbound prospects via chat and over the phone, to qualify them before passing them to an Account Executive. This role is integral in the gathering of pre-sales prospect information and also in its collaboration with Sales teams across APAC. The role is based in Singapore.
Your Mission at Aircall:
- Filter and qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads per chat and over the phone
- Represent Aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications while highlighting Aircall’s value proposition and key selling points
- Highlight Aircall product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Assist Account Executives and the rest of the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle: booking demos and meetings, documenting activities in Salesforce
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends
- Understand the business, needs, and the buying cycle of the leads, building and nurturing preliminary relationships
- Use Salesforce and other best in practice tools for your daily activity and process
A little more about you:
- Time management and organisation skills: ability to manage a large quantity of accounts
- Willingness to learnFantastic communication skills, including active listening, empathy & an affinity for live contacts (phone/email)
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit and up for an ambitious challenge
- Proficiency in other languages within Asia is a plus (incl. Mandarin, Hindi or Thai)
- Enthusiastic and positive! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
What's in it for you?
- A true challenge where you’ll get many responsibilities quickly
- An entrepreneurial adventure
- Develop the skills needed to fast-track your career in Tech Sales/SaaS
- Stock options pre-IPO
- Amazing, supportive team
- Career progression
- Private health insurance reimbursement
- Gym membership allowance
- Annual offsite trip – this year, we’re going to Spain!
So why join?
1. You’ll be part of building out a brand new sales team in SEA
2. You’ll join a unicorn with a great product, great leadership, offices all over the world, exciting culture.
3. Your work will have a major impact and you’ll be given the space to get creative.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.