Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
We, at Flywire, are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Relationship Manager (RM) to work with our existing portfolio of Education Clients – to build stronger client relationships, drive revenue through marketing, training, and integration of Flywire solutions.
The RM, reporting directly to the Head of Relationship Management Mainland Europe, will work closely with the Sales and RM teams to execute strategies designed to drive growth, uncover new business potential, increase revenue, provide accurate issue resolution and assure clients and their students have the best payment experience and support in the industry.
- Drive revenue by building long term relationships with our clients and stakeholders with focus on understanding their needs, strategies, and goals
- Create and deliver on strategic account plans for each client to maximize utilization, growth, and revenue
- Become a trusted adviser and expert to your portfolio accounts so that best practices and innovative products will be adopted to drive both revenue and client satisfaction
- Perform onboarding, training, and support activities for the client portfolio to maximize growth and deliver additional revenue through up-sell and value-added services
- Lead Integration projects alongside the Solutions team to provide technical solutions and processes for clients to embrace and adopt
- Manage and support overall commercial activities such as internal reporting, marketing activities, price negotiations and new product expansion
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of sales, account management, or client management experience
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, or Marketing Management - or other relevant fields
- A background working in education and/or fintech (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Higher Education public sector is advantageous
- Fluency in English and Spanish; Other European languages such as German, Italian, French or Portuguese, are desirable
- Strong proactive commercial drive
- Experience in consultative sales; the ability to build rapport quickly, identify and diagnose business problems, demonstrate products remotely, or in person, and meet the specific customer needs with effective solutions
- Ability to speak to the technical aspects of a solution
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- The ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Familiarity with CRM applications (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to professionally handle client issues and implement effective resolution
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire. #LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.