Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
You are a sales leader who understands how to build and coach great teams, diagnose client pain and close deals. You have experience building sales strategy, assigning territories, refining process and consistently executing. You know how to build executive relationships, hire and train great talent, and sell organization-wide deals. Your experience includes management of enterprise sales teams selling B2B cloud software, capturing great logos and exceeding quota. You have a maniacal attention to detail and you have proven results in assisting your teams with pipeline generation and qualification using MEDDPICC as the primary methodology. You are a passionate, “roll-up-the-sleeves” sales leader who is energized by helping your sales team close business.Your Job ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing:
- Manage overall sales process, set and manage to appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Ensure successful execution of the sales model to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Define and improve a sales workflow to achieve repeatable success
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Oversee the hiring and development of the enterprise sales team
- Collaboratively work with other internal organizations, especially marketing, to achieve a common goal – bringing focused and prioritized feedback from the field to help shape strategy and business practices
- Build relationships with Alliance partners to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem
- Lead by example as a key member of the leadership team to enable every member of the team to be successful and to enable customer success
- 10+ years sales experience in software and/or SaaS/Cloud industry
- 5+ years in sales leadership position
- Proven track record of excellence in sales and sales leadership where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record managing Enterprise Account Executives with average size over $250k ARR
- Recruited, trained and built high performance sales teams – and those people are ready to follow you to your next great gig
- Built plans, outlined processes and instrumented consistent and predictable forecasts
- Experience with both larger companies and startups
- Performed in hands-on roles in smaller organizations where creativity and flexibility were required to communicate unique value propositions
- Experience in selling enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews