Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Responsible for driving team-based revenue growth targets in your region (Western US)
- Partner with sales leaders to implement strategy and go to market initiatives with your team that maximize revenue in your region
- Provide training and feedback to direct reports to improve their sales acumen, including presentation skills, deal cycle management and negotiation
- Assist in the delivery of product demonstrations & delivery of customer pitches and company overviews
- Select, hire, counsel/coach, motivate, and develop new and current sales team members and continuously grow your team to meet company goals
- Supervise and manage a sales team to meet monthly goals: activity, pipeline, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets
- Sound development of internal and external relationships resulting in excellent work outcomes
- Experience as a people manager in a fast-paced sales organization
- Demonstrated accountability for team growth targets
- Data-driven and analytical mindset and proven track record of change management and adaptability within an innovative and evolving organization
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and get in the ring with the sales team to strategize, train the team on skills development and coach them through multi-stakeholder sales
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with other departmental stakeholders
- Impeccable interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Ability to travel 50% of time
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.