Regional Sales Manager, Mid-Market - Austin at Verkada Inc
- Lead, coach, train, and motivate direct reports through pipeline reviews, managing daily and weekly activities, forecasts and closed deals to ensure individual and team quotas
- Work cross-functionally to align prioritization & resources amongst, sales, product, marketing, engineering, and operations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, pivot as needed and adapt quickly to change, as well as be an influencing factor to the team
- Strategic problem solving, project management, proactively addressing problems and surfacing scalable solutions
- Hire, develop, and lead a world-class team to support revenue targets for the company
- 2+ years in direct sales management experience
- Team-player mentality, hard-working, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across departments
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate initiative in helping others achieve their goals.
- Knowledge of the full Sales cycle, with demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify, and close deals.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required