Regional Sales Director - San Francisco at Kustomer
Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built it’s platform with intelligent automation, and a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service to each and every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate and collaborative people who really care about what they do and the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, and have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn and be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 and are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Meta. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team and be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the Role
Reporting into the SVP of Sales & CX, the Regional Sales Director is responsible for growing, mentoring, and guiding a team of Enterprise Account Executives as we continue to expand our customer base within the Enterprise segment.
Who you are
- You have a track record of inspiring individuals and teams to overachieve
- You are a trainer and a coach who enjoys seeing Account Executives progress in their abilities and careers
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and diving in to help your team succeed - there’s nothing you wouldn’t ask your team to do that you wouldn’t do yourself
- You enjoy strategizing on deals and business strategies for success
- You always celebrate the wins!
You'll be responsible for:
- Building and managing members of the Enterprise Account Executive team to achieve quarterly bookings targets for your Region
- Partnering with SVP of Sales & CX, RevOps, Sales Engineering, CX and other key team members to develop a strategy to win business in the Region
- You have managed & grown a SaaS field sales team selling high ticket, complex solution sales to MidMarket and Enterprise companies
- You have sold CRM, Contact Center or similar SaaS solutions and understand the business needs and challenges facing CX teams today
- You have been at an early stage company or business unit and understand how to address challenges that may be “firsts” or haven’t been answered before
- You can motivate your team to prospect and to build pipeline
- You are analytical and data driven
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: