Regional Director, SMB Sales at TigerConnect
The Regional Director, SMB Sales will lead a team of 8-10 Account Executives within their region, who will be responsible for acquiring new customers as well as retaining and expanding revenue within their accounts. In this role you will be an integral part of the sales leadership team at TigerConnect. You will help define, implement and operationalize the sales process and methodology and coach Account Executives to optimize performance.
What You’ll Own:
- Set clear standards and expectations for Account Executives with regards to individual performance and company values
- Coach Account Executives to improve their execution of TigerConnect sales practices and process, optimize their performance to quota attainment, and exemplify our core company values
- Help attract and retain future Account Executives as needed. Proactively monitor and measure sales activity and financial performance and accurately forecast team performance
- Serve as an active member of the Sales Leadership team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the Sales, Support, Pre-Sales, and Success organizations
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement, Marketing, Product and Technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations
- Proven track record of maximizing account penetration in a multi-product context
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers, with a preference for a proven track record of improving year over year performance of team
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Regularly report on both team and individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What You’ve Accomplished:
- 2-4 years or more of full cycle SaaS sales management of Account Executives teams, preferably with a focus in or tangential to Health Care
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice