Tenna is searching for highly motivated and ambitious Regional Account Executives. As a Regional Account Executive, you will work within the Sales Team focused on selling and closing new customers that fit Tenna’s defined target profile. Regional Account Executives actively and aggressively hunt new business while facilitating all aspects of the sales cycle (prospecting, leading product demonstrations, negotiations, etc.). If the idea of being responsible for all new business acquisition in a defined, geographic territory excites you – this might be the perfect role for you.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets anytime, anywhere, on one comprehensive platform. Apply now!
- Owns the acquisition of and closes new business for specific assigned geographic territories and/or states.
- Confidently sells to C-level executives, VPs, and Field-Based Employees. Adjusts talking points and strategies depending on the persona.
- Reports to and collaborates with the CEO and Director of Sales to align on new business acquisition strategies and pipeline.
- Utilizes and understands the “zippered” approach to sales and uses it appropriately.
- Actively and aggressively prospects potential new customers. Follows-up on touchpoints in a strategic and diligent manner.
- Initiates and cultivates relationships with prospective customers via phone, email, attending tradeshows, industry specific events and conferences.
- Successfully creates and executes an outreach micro-strategy per each potential new customer.
- Strategically plans the cadence of and tracks the number of touch points for each prospect.
- Leads in-person or WebEx product demonstrations with prospective customers.
- Drafts proposals, quotes, and contracts in accordance with Tenna’s procedures.
- Negotiates contracts and closes deals by developing a thoughtful micro-strategy for each prospect.
- Creates outbound email communications using CRM software and analyzes results.
- Consistently delivers revenue growth that meets or exceeds quarterly business plans and forecasts.
- Effectively leverages cross-functional internal resources to close new business.
- Understands strategic selling, remains focused, and sticks with Tenna’s sales strategy.
- Understands the product and prospective customer inside and out. Can clearly and concisely articulate the value of the product to prospective customers.
- Uses travel often as a strategic method to prospect, network, and sell. Travels to and meets with prospective customers onsite in order to advance the sales process.
- Stays abreast of all industry specific trends and market related shifts by participating in associations, attending webinars, events, etc.
- 7+ years’ experience selling enterprise software to construction or related industries. Demonstrated success in Enterprise SaaS sales.
- 5+ years’ experience successfully facilitating all aspects of the sales cycle with a specific focus on initiating and cultivating relationships with prospects, contract negotiation and closing.
- 5+ years’ experience conducting targeted searches and queries to fully research, qualify, and convert qualified sales leads.
- Strong experience selling to and speaking with C-level Executives, VPs, and Field-Based Employees.
- Strong experience in quota-carrying roles delivering consistent revenue growth that meets or exceeds quarterly business plans and forecasts is required.
- Strong experience travelling often as a strategic method to prospect, network, and sell - up to 40%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other business-related majors strongly preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce and HubSpot is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading virtual and in-person product demonstrations via WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills, specifically around negations, public speaking, and presentations.
- Understands prospective customer’s needs within a complex buying organization.
- Strong negotiation skills. Knows how and when to ask for the order.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
Benefits, Perks, & Additional Information:
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within highly dynamic team.
- Location: Remote - nationwide.
- Travel required, up to 40%.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commission plan.
- Robust, low-cost benefit packages offered.
- Benefit coverage begins the first date of employment.
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off offered.
- 401k match.
- Dependent Care offered.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Tenna is committed to building a diverse team. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
More Information on Conti Enterprises, Inc.
Conti Enterprises, Inc. operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Edison, NJ. Conti Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1906. It has 75 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Conti Enterprises, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description