Principal Customer Success Manager at PagerDuty (Remote)
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
The Principal Customer Success Manager is aligned at the customers' key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers accelerate their digital journey. Customer Success Managers are working directly with customers that can vary in their market segment, size, solution complexity and life cycle, depending on the customers needs.
- Build and foster executive-level trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s IT, Engineering and Support organizations.
- Demonstrates hands-on PagerDuty Product knowledge by applying it to the customer's business priorities.
- Guide a customer on process, people and change management best practices to drive customers adoption of real time operations.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the sales team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path of PagerDuty products, showing the current state, target future state with timeline.
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding the customers’ opportunity to reduce cost and drive growth.
- When appropriate, recommend additional expert services needed to drive success.
- Proactively communicate technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process or product roadmap.
- Lead the cross functional post sales team at PagerDuty, delivering a seamless experience on behalf of the customer.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, training sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within the customer portfolio.
- Experienced professional with 5-10 years relevant industry expertise.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers.
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitation of difficult discussions and adept at handling objections.
- Experience building Business value ROI models.
- Thrive in a collaborative fast pace environment and as a part of a results oriented team.
- Working knowledge in a SaaS business model.
- Strong knowledge of PagerDuty product and platform features and capabilities is highly desired.
- Good understanding of IT enterprise architecture, DevOps principles and modern IT monitoring is strongly preferred.
- Worked in a DevOps environment or with a company going through a transition to DevOps.
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; CultureAdditional Information
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.