Partnerships Manager at Capchase (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:13 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Capchase is a growth stage startup on a mission to automate everything that touches a $ for the $500B+ recurring revenue industry. To carry out this mission, we've received $400M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
We pursue simple ideas with ruthless execution: in a bit over a year, we’ve pushed to market three innovative products to automate non-dilutive financing (Grow), expense management (Extend) and treasury (Earn) - three pillars to any company’s FinOps. Over the last 12 months (and we’re only 18 months old!) we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡3,000 companies registered
💰$2B funding made available to companies, with 25% in European markets
🏃🏽♀️ 5,000+ months additional runway
🙌🏽 110 Capchasers (up from 16 last year) in 12 cities around the world
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫Built an awesome culture.
The Partnerships team is looking to hire a talented and motivated individual to play a critical role in the execution of our partnerships strategy. You will work closely with our tech and business teams to scope potential partnerships and negotiate contracts, develop deep relationships with external parties, and manage the deployment and ongoing growth of partnerships across a cross-functional team within Capchase.
A successful candidate will have experience sourcing and nurturing prospective partners, structuring complex deals, implementing and managing partner relationships, driving cross-functional internal teams to delivery, and be comfortable navigating uncertainty within a dynamic environment.
- Execute Capchase’s Partnerships strategy to enhance and distribute our products, including established and nascent aspects of Capchase’s business.
- Work closely with marketing, product, sales, and customer success to identify and engage potential partners for the distribution of our products.
- Own the entire deal process, from finding the right partners, negotiating the deals, rallying internal teams behind your vision, closing, and launching the partnership.
- Ensure the success of your partnerships by defining KPIs and growth targets by which we will measure success.
- A motivator of cross functional stakeholders, able to influence and direct team members and external partners in order to deliver on the defined partner strategy.
- A clear communicator that can articulate the strategy in a concise manner.
- Passionate product-minded individual focused on customer experience and outcomes.
- Able to solve complex problems in an organized way.
- 5+ years of work experience including at least 2 years in a business development or partnerships role at a high-growth tech startup, preferably focused on product partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills – able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated product sense and experience launching product-driven partnerships.
- Previous experience in a fintech and/or SaaS company.
- 1-2 years of experience in a top tier consulting firm and/or strategy role at a tech startup.
- Passion for or curiosity to learn about financial technology.
- Experience with Partner Marketing and Activation with a proven track record of relationship building and management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Information on Capchase
Capchase operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Capchase was founded in 2020. It has 98 total employees. To see all 9 open jobs at Capchase, click here.
Read Full Job Description