Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Partners Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: A Partner Manager who has a demonstrated record of success in agent partner relations and account management. The candidate must have a bias towards action, be proactive and must be able work independently. This includes being hands-on, team oriented, entrepreneurial business acumen and leadership possessing excellent communications skills, passion, dedication and creativity in order to achieve company goals and revenue in the specified territory. Candidate must possess integrity and confidence and have the ability to embrace the vibrant culture of RingCentral.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Developing business plans and driving lead generation / marketing campaigns with Resellers
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings with top and emerging Resellers in assigned region
- Assist new Resellers with prospecting, sales meetings and closing new RingCentral opportunities
- Provide day-to-day support for RingCentral Partners to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer partner questions via e-mail and telephone
- Assist partners with quotes and proposals for RingCentral services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and critical issues
- Assist with launching and set up of new sales agent and reseller partners
- Recruiting new partners
- Assist with ongoing Reseller training, marketing, and overall enablement programs
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for the Partner Program
- Serve as internal advocate to ensure partner and customer happiness
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 4-8 years of partner sales experience, major distributor partner exp. preferred
- B2B technology background, preferably SAAS, UCaaS, VoIP, Hosted PBX
- Proven track record of success experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BA / BS or equivalent education and proven experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment vibrant and upbeat demeanor, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Partner team crafts, builds and collaborates with our partners to evolve our programs and deliver the best possible outcomes for our partners, teams and company. That’s why RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $164,000 and $236,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.