Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is the leading next-generation E-Commerce payments player in the U.S.. Affirm provides extra spending power and pay-over-time options to consumers shopping online - positively impacting both the consumer journey and the business results of our partners. Affirm currently partners with many of the biggest online fashion marketplaces and has a rapidly growing stable of iconic partner brands (including Rag & Bone, Gucci, The Real Real, Veronica Beard, Neiman Marcus and hundreds more).
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
What you'll do
- Develop a sales pipeline based on a defined territory, manage sales pipeline according to best practice (detailed account plans; SFDC hygiene).
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in the fashion industry to meet / exceed quota.
- Contribute to Affirm’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction. Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency.
- Help develop the sales culture and provide mentorship.
- Be a voice for Fashion inside Affirm.
What we look for
- 2-4+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams.
- Firm grasp of presenting detailed business cases outlining ROI on a top-line revenue basis.
- Proven experience leading and managing 3-12 month, complex and strategic sales cycles. Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing.
- Experience in finance, technology, consulting, growth equity or retail e-commerce
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience selling into Fashion companies preferred
- Experience selling into midsize to enterprise level companies.
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.