Manager, Sales Training and Enablement at Workhuman (Remote)
The Manager of Sales Training & Enablement will manage and deliver Sales onboarding, on the job education, enable sales employee success and ramp up time, develop sales resources and training curriculums across the Sales org through the administration of training on subjects common across all sales functions; providing personalized curricula to sales teams; and liaising with sales leadership to evaluate team members on knowledge of product, services, and ability to deliver information and value. This position is a terrific opportunity to implement modern, engaging and impactful sales training and resources supporting HR SaaS software that is enhancing corporate cultures around the globe by bringing humanity back into our workplace experiences.
This position reports to the Director of Learning and Development.
- Create a process of education and learning that is instilled within the organization
- Design, develop, and deliver continuous Workhuman products and services training
- Consult with executive management and HR team to design and execute delivery of in person and e-learning for targeted audiences
- Partner with HR to ensure new hire onboarding coincides with sales training needs and curriculum
- Create a continuous training and enablement program for our sales org, ensuring career paths and professional development is front and center
- Analyze performance and skillset of sales employees with sales leadership to determine learning needs for additional training and development
- Create modern and progressive interactive training approaches and programs for Workhuman's sales organization
- Introduce blended curriculums on product positioning, product direction, product messaging strategies, tools, and plans that optimize technical knowledge for global HR audiences
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Sales org is equipped and communicated with all Workhuman Cloud product related feature updates, functionality, and enhancements; Ensuring Sales org is continuously trained on these updates.
- Lead educational aspect and training content preparation around: sales certification, Sales Bootcamp event, WorkHuman conference, company kickoff, and any other sales related company events as needed
- Partner with Marketing in being the expert in understanding all HR buyer personas; how and why they buy, and transfer that knowledge to the Sales org
- Keep informed of modern training methods and systems, and produce sales training material as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate training environment with at least 3 of those years being in a software sales training role.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- Experience designing and delivering face to face and virtual based, modern and progressive programs
- HR training industry experience preferred
- Ability to develop sales training programs, processes, and methodology that are unique to the organization's goals, values, and mission statement
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Positive energy
- Adaptable to different learning styles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with leadership teams
- Knowledge of coaching methodologies
- High organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- SaaS Software training experience with a focus on sales professionals required
- Experience building training curriculums and maintaining learning resources in an LSM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Workhuman® is pioneering the human workplace through award-winning Social Recognition® and Continuous Performance Management solutions. Workhuman inspires more than six million humans across 180 countries to perform the best work of their lives. For the past 21 years, human resources and business leaders alike have used Workhuman Cloud® to gain the proactive insights necessary to transform and lead a more connected, human-centered workplace that accelerates engagement and productivity. To learn more about Workhuman's mission to make work more human for every person on the planet and how you can ensure great work is celebrated and amplified in your workplace, visit www.workhuman.com.
Did you know
- We have more than 6M employees worldwide, on the Workhuman Cloud
- Named The #1 Great Places to Work (GPTW) in Ireland in 2019, and was also named as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. 2020 marks the eighth consecutive year on the list; in 2020, moved to "large company" category and placed #4. Named Great Places to Work in Europe in 2020.
- Named a Boston Globe Top Place to Work in 2020 (mid-size company); 7th year featured on the list; Named a Great Place to Work Certified organization for the past 5 years
- In 2021: Best Workplaces in Tech in Ireland, Best Workplaces in Europe
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see...)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we're shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world's leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.