Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
As part of the sales leadership team within our Mid-Market segment, you will be managing a team of ~5 Account Executives (AE) closing net new business. You’ll lead a remote team of AE’s to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
This role will be remote. West Coast presence is preferred.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Lead and coach team to consistent quota attainment
- Guide team on best practices for activity, pipelines and forecasts
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Serve as a role model and leader within the sales organization
- Actively recruit and hire AE’s as team growth warrants
- Participate in training and ramp-up of new team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and remote selling environment, driving a comprehensive value-based sales framework
- Exemplify extreme ownership and accountability over your role and team performance
- Analyze metrics and performance of team to identify areas for coaching and improvement
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience in tech sales
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Experience using Outreach and/or SalesLoft
- Proven track record of consistent success as an individual contributor and manager
- Ability to accurately forecast team performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to learn
- Embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-REMOTE #LI-BK