What will your day look like?
You will bring Alliant’s financial services and employee benefit offering to market though leadership in sales, partner management and growth, marketing, and the commercialization of new offerings that support Alliant’s employer partner and market needs. This customer-centric individual will establish a strong growth strategy and execute across a range of sales and marketing tactics to acquire new employer partners and expand our offerings and product penetration with existing employer partners and organizations. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of B2B2C growth and the work will have measurable impact on the future growth of Alliant. The incumbent will also have the opportunity to bring new and innovative growth partners to the table. The incumbent must be comfortable leading others, and also jumping in to execute as necessary. General direction is received from the VP, Digital Strategy & Innovative Growth.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Drive growth of members by selling the Alliant value proposition to employers and other partners
- Establish Alliant as a leader in financial benefits for employees and expand awareness of the Alliant brand within mid-sized employers as well as the human capital and employee benefits space in partnership with the Brand COE
- Identify, prioritize, and execute market development objectives to grow market share, promote customer retention and drive revenue growth
- Drive activation and adoption of employer-to-employee campaign assets/programs with and through identified partners in the U.S.
- Consistently drive and deliver results in meeting monthly and annual targets for partnership engagement and expansion, new partnerships, and product openings
- Create engagement strategies to excite partners and inspire them to expand their relationship with Alliant
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies and plans to analyze and provide go-forward recommendations
- Build relationships with C-level executives, human capital, and technology at employers and partners
- Partner with marketing, product, digital banking and technology to develop expansion strategies aligned with key enterprise metrics
- Influence process improvements to better represent the needs of partners
- Responsible for sales forecasting and monthly KPI reporting
- Continually assess and provide discerning development, insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization for direct reports
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required, and you have:
- 8+ years proven professional experience in sales, customer success management, business development, market development, B2B marketing, consulting, product marketing, or revenue growth
- Minimum four years of people management and team leadership experience
- Previous success in building and growing new accounts
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, technology, human capital benefits/software/IT, or SaaS
- Goal oriented yet forward-thinking, flexible, and eager to take a creative approach to reach potential clients and exceed partner expectations
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with proven ability to build rapport
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of B2B and B2B2C pipeline generation strategies
- Skilled in identifying and cultivating creative business opportunities, solutions and growth ideas
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office competency required; intermediate Salesforce experience required; familiarity with marketing automation and content management tools preferred
- Experience with interfacing with C-suite executives
- Ability to travel approximately 25% (post COVID)