Manager, Sales Engineering - Commercial at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a KeepTruckin Sales Engineer Manager, you will help to build and lead a remote team of Commercial Sales Engineers. Your team will be responsible for engaging with prospects, understanding and assessing customer requirements, preparing and presenting demonstrations of KeepTruckin’s products and services, and addressing and overcoming technical objections that arise throughout the sales process. While creating value throughout the sales process is the main function of your role, you will work cross-functionally with our Product, Support, Engineering, and Commercial Sales teams.What You'll Do:
- Guide your team on how to plan, prepare, and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles with the Account Executive team
- Establish best practices for POC management
- Build out Sales Engineer engagement strategy and maintain onboarding strategies customized to segment
- Develop strategies and content for Sales Engineering enablement, and Keep team apprised of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Establish and coach on key Sales Engineering KPIs
- Advocate for our users both internally and externally
- Build trust cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the organization
- 1+ years managing Sales Engineers or other similar customer-facing technical roles
- 4+ years working in a pre-sales/sales engineer capacity (SaaS and/or Hardware experience is a plus)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.