Reports to: VP of Partner and Customer Success
Compensation Range: $190K to $220K OTE plus equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
The Managers of our Partner Success Team are part of Huntress who play a critical role in expanding our relationships with our partners while helping them deliver cybersecurity to their customers through the Huntress platform.
This role will be responsible for managing a team of individual contributors within our partner success organization, driving business efforts toward expansion, loyalty, renewals, partner satisfaction and everything post-sales success.
This position will work closely with Partner Success Senior Leadership, our Sales organization, and our Marketing organization to come up with creative ways to help our partners meet their business objectives through training, education, and empowerment.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that will be key in helping the company achieve business goals through partner satisfaction and engagement. Success in this position will be measured by partner satisfaction, retention, and expansion within our partner base. This role will report to the Vice President of Partner and Customer Success.
- Manage a team of individual contributors
- Maintain and reinforce Huntress’ culture
- Work with partners to be a trusted advisor delivering solutions that increase customer satisfaction, grow partner adoption, and deliver exceptional quality service
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned partner organizations
- Contribute to team goals around partner retention, expansion, and satisfaction
- Come up with creative ways to engage with partners
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2 years+ of experience managing customer/partner success teams or managing 3rd party Channel Sales teams, ideally focused on mid-market and below
- Strong knowledge of the MSP space, preferably related to the cyber-security industry
- Experience with HubSpot, or other similar CRM platforms
- Passionate about working in the partner community
- Strong bias to action and ability to get things done efficiently and effectively
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected] Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.#BI-Remote