Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an ambitious Key Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships in our growing LATAM market. This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription and account growth. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support, Operations and Finance.
This position is designed for an individual who has account management experience, a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have past experience working for a technology company. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front lines of our Account Management program.
- Maintain solid relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services
- Maintain control of account direction and strategy
- Identify new opportunities and work with and drive them to close
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Strong collaboration with internal teams
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill set
- 5+ years working in a sales / account management role for a technology company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent Portuguese, Spanish and English language skills
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Prior experience procuring contracts with educational institutions
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
- Must be available to support 50% travel
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.