Install Base Account Executive at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
The Account Manager role is an integral part of Levelset’s Expansion team. Levelset has thousands of subscription customers. Many of these companies are ideal for Levelset’s subscription newest products, but it takes a skilled salesperson to introduce that customer to the right set of new services and demonstrate the value of these additional products. The Expansion Sales Team is designed to focus exclusively on existing subscription customers. The goal is to educate them about levelset’s newest services and to maximize their Levelset experience by upgrading their accounts or adding additional services.
This is an inside sales position where you will be assigned a book of approximately 350 existing accounts with new accounts signing up every day. Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with existing Levelset customers and helping them grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Working with our Customer Success team to identify upgrade opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Closing multiple deals per month
- Training clients on best practices, tips, and tricks or new features.
- Performing product demos via screen share through Zoom
- Learning a proven SaaS sales process and methodology
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to execute plays against your account base
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: in the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.