We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
CompanyCam is scaling fast. While we aren't hiring for every role, we are always scouting for talent. Hiring just the right person to join us often comes down to "Right Person, Right Role, Right Time". While dropping a resume in this open "General Opening" isn't a formal application, it helps you put your best foot forward, express interest in CompanyCam, and pre-work to hopefully make 'Talent/Role/Timing" less tricky. So, if you are game - read on. Tell us about yourself, drop off a resume...we promise to read it. If we open a role that aligns with your skillset, we’ll reach out to you directly.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you're OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Reside permanently and currently in the U.S. or Canada. Sorry, we're not hiring outside the U.S. and Canada at this time even if you're willing to work during US time zones.
- Are fluent in writing and speaking Spanish.
- Have experience in SaaS (software-as-a-service) or working at a B2B (business to business) company.
- Have experience in a customer-facing role (SaaS, technology, contact center, retail, food service, etc.).
We pride ourselves on offering competitive wages for all positions. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.Still interested?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations or have any questions, please email [email protected]