Enterprise Customer Success Manager (West Coast) at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Health is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the Calm Account Management team, you will work directly with our Enterprise Calm Health customers to help them launch Calm within their organization and achieve great adoption. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast paced environment to empower our customer admins to drive Calm adoption. We are an incredibly collaborative, dynamic, curious and innovative team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives, HR and operational teams while being their internal advocate.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ wellness goals, review adoption data with them, and help them implement impactful engagement strategies.
- Lead and perform calls that span the full customer lifecycle, inclusive of: Kick Off calls, Business Reviews, engagement strategy discussions and renewal conversations on the regular. Manage a book of business that contains 50+ accounts, and independently prioritize your tasks.
- Multi-thread relationships with multinational organizations. Proactively create account strategies for driving adoption, engagement, and upsell.
- Become a Calm expert and share best wellness practices with customers.
- Detect, identify and work towards mitigating risk within accounts. Risk could be related to low adoption, lack of executive sponsor, competitive threat, etc.
Who You Are:
The ideal Account Manager has 6+ years of experience and is exceptional in building and maintaining customer relationships in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of accounts where the primary focus is on adoption, customer delight, and ultimately renewal/expansion. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, among others.
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Very comfortable using Salesforce on a day to day basis and comfortable running filter based reports, analyzing data in analytic engines like Tableau.
- At least 6 years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management or similar role, with proven success in managing Enterprise accounts.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being and/or experience working in healthcare.
- Experience with project management and change management.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.