The Business Development Team is where our company mission begins. In addition to serving as the first point of contact for prospective clients, the BDR serves two critical functions:
- Increasing a Director of Enterprise Sale’s productivity by prospecting and establishing new and qualified customer appointments.
- Directly impacting the success of the company through the ability to develop and effectively drive new business.
TigerConnect is looking for a dynamic Business Development representative to work within our Marketing & Sales Organizations to lead the prospecting of potential new clients. Our ideal candidate will be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound “hunter” mentality. You will work closely with our sales leadership to network with new high level clients, exceed quota, and achieve successful execution of TigerConnect business goals. The ideal candidate will be determined, professional, and enthusiastic at the opportunity to break into the unique healthcare tech industry.
What You’ll Own:
- Researching, prospecting, and targeting specific accounts and territories.
- Partnering with the Director of Enterprise sales to book value-based meetings and product demonstrations.
- Leveraging company resources and using outreach strategies such as cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, and emailing to develop prospective clients into qualified opportunities.
- Keeping the internal CRM system up to-date with new client contact.
- Information to ensure pipeline accuracy.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Have a BS/BA in Business Administration or related field.
- 0-1 years of work experience preferred, recent graduates with relevant experience (internships) is a plus.
- Previous experience in a SaaS, Mobility, or Cloud related industries is a plus.
- Salesforce or CRM experience is a plus.
What You Bring to the Table:
- High interest in tech, sales, and business development.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Great problem solving & negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills and ability to interface with all levels/types of personnel.
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
TigerConnect Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice