Enterprise Account Executive
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics partners with the world’s leading companies to deliver superior experiences that are all powered by our Experience Management platform. Our customer experience solutions help turn customers into fanatics enabling our clients to hear every customer’s voice, fix every broken experience, and increase customer loyalty and spend.
As an Enterprise AE, you’ll be working with top companies with an overarching objective to drive company revenue growth through net new customer acquisition and expansion in our current customer base. This person will work collaboratively to meet sales goals and deliver the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Sell the Qualtrics Platform and become a trusted advisor to Customer Experience Leaders across enterprise-level organizations
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Drive the overall account strategy and marshaling the sales and value added team to grow our business with enterprise customers
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience)
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings and the competitive landscape to consistently meet or exceed quota expectations
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of recent experience selling complex SaaS applications to a major vertical market
- Experience selling Contact Center, Analytics, Marketing or any CX-Related solutions a plus
- Successful track record providing executive-level impact to clients and partners
- Successful track record in achieving assigned sales and quota targets
- Ability to acquire clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics XM platform to executives
- Experience leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- BA/BS Degree preferred
The base pay range for this position is $106k - 185k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.