The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?A Day in the Life:
The Enterprise AE will lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. This person will work collaboratively to meet sales goals and deliver the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Quarterback the customer relationship for the full Qualtrics team driving the overall account strategy and marshaling the sales and value added team to grow our business with enterprise customers
- Establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Lead contract negotiations
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Sales process management and participate in sales planning status meetings
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings and the competitive landscape
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- 6+ years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market
- Ability to acquire clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics XM platform to executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments a plus
- BA/BS Degree
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
The base pay range for this position is $106k - 185k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.