At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system)
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our high growth company. You will act as part of the North America sales team hunting new business within specific territories. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. You will have the opportunity to help build Freshworks' presence in the U.S. market and take your career to the next level!
• As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Freshworks, you will play a leading role in accelerating our company's revenue growth across the EE region
• You will develop business opportunities at assigned named accounts
• In this role you will advocate multiple Freshworks product-lines targeted mainly at enterprise clients
• As a brand ambassador you will champion our innovative Software-as-a-Service products to make organizations more productive, efficient and customer oriented
• Working hand-in-hand with our marketing team and our business development representatives, you will especially be responsible for the acquisition of new customers, the business development representatives (BDRs) will support you during the initial contact with potential customers and their qualification
• You will be partially responsible for helping your team of BDRs become successful
• Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities within your assigned territory and to exceed your sales goals through stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities
• Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts
• Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
• Communicate constantly with other departments such as the marketing and pre-sales regarding the design and execution of campaigns to improve our internal and external processes
• Use and administer available resources effectively, e.g. steering the business development and presales representatives to reach your individual sales goals
• Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting to the Sales Manager
• Travel to customer locations and customer-focused events regularly
• Educate yourself to become an expert in SaaS products, CRM systems, and our product suite
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience; preferably in an outbound/field executive SaaS software sales environment
• Domain knowledge in the field of SaaS, CSM, CRM or ITSM is advantageous
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles; being expert managing sales cycles with 60-90+ days or contract values of 30K-250K+
• Highly motivated, with a driven personality and a positive attitude towards sales and CRM products
• Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
• Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise
• Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
Enterprise SaaS sales, outbound, closing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.