At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work closely with the leader of the Global Sales Organization, and to drive cross-functional alignment to ensure a great experience for ServiceNow's customers and employees. This role will support the Chief Commercial Officer, as we focus on scaling his engagement with our most strategic customers. This role will report Head of Engagement, Global Sales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, prioritize and manage the right meetings for our CCO to focus on
- Support all customer engagement activities in GEO including meeting prep, follow up and cadence management
- Proactively deliver customer engagement strategy in-line with priority accounts in GEO
- Deliver Top Talent and employee engagement in GEO in partnership with comms
- Scale the CCO's customer interactions by maximizing effectiveness of all meetings and follow up actions - working with Accounts, Product, Executive Briefing teams, etc
- Create & maintain content library (customer presentations)
- Take concise notes in team & customer meetings to translate into clear actions quickly afterwards
- Improve overall effectiveness of the CCO Engagement team
- Support for special projects in GEO
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in management consulting, business development or sales
- Great communications skills and know how to communicate and work with different levels across all BUs (esp. Sales, Product)
- Ownership mindset of work and is proactive; always providing suggested solutions in face of challenges
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- High attention to detail
- Has experience in program management
- Understand sales org, sales process, account priorities and mindsets
- Fluent with MS Dynamics and Tableau
- Comfort with Excel (incl. pivot tables) and Powerpoint
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.