Enablement Business Partner, SDR at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
KT’s Enablement Team plays a critical role in the strategic implementation of key business initiatives. Every team member has a crucial part in helping us fulfill our mission: To ensure that new and existing frontline team members are equipped with the information and skills they need to thrive in their roles.
Enablement Business Partners report to the Director of Enablement and are accountable for Enablement initiatives for their respective segments (SDR, MM/ENT, Commercial, SMB, Customer Success). For Sales Development, this means you will monitor/analyze SDR performance, diagnose root causes, and manage the execution of training to address performance gaps. You will work with our Instructional Design Team and Certification PM, supplementing and guiding their efforts as needed to ensure OKRs are achieved and the performance of reps in your segment is meeting or exceeding expectations. You will also be responsible for the management and/or development of an onboarding program for SDRs.
Success criteria for this role include but are not limited to rep performance improvement (based on before/after evaluations), ramp time evaluations (for onboarding), and stakeholder/trainee satisfaction surveys.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.What You'll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with Sales Development leads and stakeholders to ensure training content, methodologies and materials exceed their needs
- Source and continually monitor multiple sources of performance data (existing dashboards, interviews, focus groups, team meetings, etc.) to skillfully identify performance gaps
- Create a Sales Dev-Specific Training Calendar, Roadmap, and Competency Maps for all roles supported and tactfully manage competing priorities to ensure all stakeholder needs are met
- Design optimal learning experiences, using sound adult learning theory and strong learning objectives while catering to various learning styles
- Be a thought leader with stakeholders (all levels, reps through managers) on Sales Development best practices and with Enablement on L&D and/or Instructional Design
- Design, build out and evaluate onboarding program for new CS team members
- Define Metrics: For Onboarding, establish ramp-up metrics & benchmarks, for Ongoing, define metrics we will use to measure impact (before/after comparisons or Correlation of attainment)
- Coach SDR managers to optimize their agents’ performance
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility in Enablement, L&D or Training roles in a high growth, B2B, SaaS organization
- Excellent communicator, presenter, facilitator, coach and influencer
- Verifiably successful experience in Sales or Business Development
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to pull reporting and visualize data
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Expert ability to build relationships, influence, and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Expertise in ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and other adult learning theory
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.