About The Role
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for increasing tasks and revenue through partnerships. Working with a dedicated team of marketers, engineers, data scientists, and operators you will develop, test, and implement data-driven growth strategies that result in increased usage across both web, and mobile platforms, and our partner's sites.
You will be expected to think outside the box to develop an approach to growth that will bring TaskRabbit everywhere. We’re looking for someone who is never satisfied with the status quo, is comfortable with failing fast, and learns quickly. This role will be looking for new channels of growth, and finding strong retail and business partnerships to drive revenue. The role will also innovate the TaskRabbit business model, and will require a visionary mindset.
- Collaborate with product, design, engineering, and data science to generate funnel improvements that increase conversion and engagement
- Identify, analyze and prioritize roadmaps of growth product features
- Employ an analytical approach to identify trends, performance, and revenue
- Identify key features and experiences relevant to new partnerships
- Motivate your team to acquire new partners who want TaskRabbit to provide high-quality services
- Identify, negotiate and manage agencies and partnerships to support growth objectives
- BA/BS in Business, or related field
- Prefer 5+ years of leadership experience in a growth role
- Command over data with a strong analytical bend
- Penchant for solving complex problems
- The desire to get things done quickly and to ship quality products often
- Experience leading sales teams and acquiring relevant business partnerships
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.