What We'll Bring:
Leads and develops account managers and work closely with Sales, vertical market leadership, operations/support and product teams and be accountable for onboarding new customers, identifying upsell opportunities, retaining existing business and ensuring best in class customer service. This team is heavily involved in implementing sold solutions and working with sales on cross sell/upsell efforts. Role will also be responsible for leading the efforts drive productivity and efficiency improvement for this team through performance management, innovation, new technologies and process improvement.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years selling to the multi-family property market, data solutions and/or other relevant industry experience
- 4+ years of experience in managing teams
- Deep understanding of risk data (FCRA, GLBA and non-regulated) including credit, public records and alternative data
- Strong ability to develop senior level relationships with key players within our organization and with our customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills
- Grit, optimism and authenticity - continually driving opportunities forward, seeing the possibility in every situation and inspiring your team through authentic leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- Bachelor's degree in business, MBA preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- Develop and implement retention and growth strategies that drive year-over-year growth across both existing and new accounts.
- Lead efforts to increase productivity and efficiency through innovative solutions incorporating new technologies and process improvement.
- Hire, develop, coach and manage a strong team of account managers to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Collaborate closely with TransUnion executives, business development and subject matter experts as part of the account management planning process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sales Dir, Sales Management