Deal Desk Specialist at PagerDuty (Remote)
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
As a Deal Desk Specialist on the Deal Desk team at PagerDuty, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Marketing, and IT partners in all regions to streamline our Lead-To-Cash Flow. You will be working with intelligent and driven individuals focused on delivering high impact projects.
The ideal candidate must be an organized problem solver, data-driven, and have excellent analytical skills.
- Serve as the trusted advisor and go-to resources to the Sales teams, building strong relationships for solving complex problems across O2C processes
- Educate Sales teams on changes in processes, policies, and best practices to improve performance and release Sales capacity to core Sales activities
- You will train, mentor and educate other members of the Deal Desk global team to enable them to provide excellent support to the Field and our customers.
- Intake & triage of Deal Desk SFDC Queue
- Identify and explore opportunities for sales process improvements and help drive enablement efforts
- Provide deal support to our global sales teams by assisting with manual order forms, deal guidance, system updates and reporting
- Identify and resolve issues that could prevent deals from closing in a timely manner
- Escalate deal-threatening issues to appropriate leaders when resolution cannot be achieved at the virtual team level
- Report, track and follow-up on system related issues affecting your tasks until resolution
- Assist with deal enablement and maintaining documentation
- Drive special projects in data quality assurance across key areas of our sales team
- Support new sales program initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ year of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement or Deal Desk
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to working in a team and being professional, but you must know how to have fun too!
- Proficient with SFDC CPQ, Google and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Flexible to extend/shift working hours to accommodate the business
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; CultureAdditional Information
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.