Customer Success Specialist, Implementation at TripActions
As a Customer Success Specialist you will deliver “Accelerators” to TripActions customers. “Accelerators” are specialized engagements designed to help customers get started and get more value from their investment in TripActions.
You will be responsible for delivering Launch Accelerators to implement TripActions Travel & Expense products to customers.
Your goal is to launch a minimum of 5 customers per month on TripActions Travel & Expense solution, manage your time efficiently, deliver a world class customer experience and earn strong CSAT reviews from your customers.
Our Customer Success team is located at our HQ in Palo Alto/SF, Dallas/Austin and New York City
- Deliver Launch Accelerators and achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Major in 1 TripActions business topic: TripActions Travel & Expense solution
- Analyze customer goals and health to drive solutions for their Accelerator (for example: review configurations, spend, travel patterns and produce analysis + prescribed recommendations to improve)
- Quantify and present value for customer to conclude the engagement plus recommendations for ongoing success
- Earn strong CSAT reviews from your customers (specific thresholds vary by engagements)
- Partner with the customer to identify future opportunities for Accelerators to drive further value to both the customer and TripActions
- Work collaboratively with your teammates to improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and additional engagements we can build
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Proven track record of delivering consulting engagements or managing a portfolio of customers
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Data-driven approach to continuously drive additional efficiencies, internally and for customers
- Ability to understand customer’s goal and connect them to TripActions solutions
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done