Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that's changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will have a direct impact on helping customers achieve their mobile growth goals through analyzing campaign performance and collaborating cross-functionally on campaign optimizations.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with top mobile advertisers because we’re at the forefront of the mobile space. We have a collectively high level of industry experience on our team, so you’ll get to learn from the best!
- Managing a portfolio of mobile advertisers, launching their campaigns, defining their strategies, and aligning internal resources to execute on their goals
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, ad operations, and other internal and external partners
- Ongoing customer communication and relationship-building efforts
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 2+ years' client-facing experience
- Organization and project management skills
- Creative solution-seeking skills
- An understanding of the mobile app and/or digital media ecosystem
- A strategic and data-driven mindset
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to extract and clearly communicate insights from complex data sets
- A proactive spirit!
Bonus points if you have:
- Mobile ad experience
- Startup experience
- A top-tier education
- Experience managing enterprise-level customers
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.