Customer Success Associate at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Customer Success Associate role is based out of our lively Boston office, conveniently located in the bustling Faneuil Hall area. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn about marketing, digital experiences, relationship management, SAAS organizations and stellar customer success. This entry-level role is idyllic for an ambitious individual who will be enraptured in our robust new Apprentice program. This program is an incredible opportunity for an individual who has a strong desire to succeed with an impressive work ethic but needs the skill set and experience to create their career foundation.
You bring the passion, grit, desire to learn, dedication and ambition to succeed! We will align you with industry leading Customer Success leaders who will teach you everything you need to know about digital experiences, customer success management, helping clients realize value, customer advocacy and of course, Acquia’s industry leading solutions.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will...
- Fully immerse into our CSM Apprenticeship Program
- Have a passion for problem solving and a high attention to detail
- Have a zest for learning and desire to be a CSM as a career path in the future
- Learn all the foundations to be a successful Customer Success Manager
- Hold yourself accountable to achieving goals and completing assigned tasks on time
- Work collaboratively with a team as well as autonomously to complete assigned tasks
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 1+ year(s) working at a technology company, preferably in customer success or marketing role
- Open to learning all the fundamentals of Customer Success Management
- Natural curiosity to develop customer relationship management soft skills
- Extremely organized with effective time management and relevant resourceful skill set
- Must be an effective communicator
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Background in marketing or SaaS is a plus and could accelerate you through the program
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.