Commercial Account Manager - Remote at Clari
| South Bay | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:24 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this role, you will help grow our footprint within our current customer portfolio. You will collaborate on customer marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with Customer Success and Technical Support, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over achieve sales objectives and establish long term relationships with our customers. You will be responsible for owning the commercial relationship with a number of marquee Clari customers. Your key responsibilities include renewing existing business, up-selling based on customer potential, and cross-selling across our suite of products. You’ll serve as the main commercial point of contact and ultimately be responsible for the success and growth of your book of accounts. You will contribute to the overall success of Clari’s sales team by sharing best practices, helping teammates when needed and embodying our culture and values.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Own the commercial relationship for a number of Clari customers primarily responsible for renewing the existing business, up-selling based on customer potential, and cross-selling across our product suite
- Manage large, complex deals during all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Build and manage a large pipeline of business
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product as the quarterback of the account team
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative helping our customers understand the ROI they receive from Clari
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & executives: CRO, CFO, and VP Sales Operations/Enablement and VP Sales
- Maintain Executive Buyer (EB) relationship while multi-threading into other key executives across the C-Suite
- 2-5+ years of selling experience; ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience managing 6-9+ month sales cycles
- Proven ability to close six-figure ARR contracts
- Understanding of subscription business models including SaaS, PaaS, and freemium
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description