Our Analytics team transforms our unique data to impact business. With a team of 100+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion-from account analytics to analytics development to business intelligence. Whether it's driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. You'll enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics.
As an Associate Director for Technical Account Analytics, you'll be responsible for the analytics work across a variety of Epsilon clients and products helping to supports the data-driven strategy to grow both our client and Epsilon businesses. This role combines expertise in the technical aspects of data mining and analytical methodology with the analytical skills to identify insights and distill relevant information into a data story that results in actionable recommendations.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers
- Collaborate with internal teams and marketers to help identify and develop program solutions that meet identified marketing objectives via custom analysis and data-driven insights
- Translate complex concepts into meaningful data-driven stories that resonate with marketers and highlight Conversant's value proposition
- Development of POVS on methods to address different measurement needs
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams on product enhancements and scalable reporting needs
- Master's degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline strongly preferred
- 7+ years of relevant, hands-on analytical experience
- SQL programming experience
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.