Teikametrics empowers enterprises and third-party sellers with the data, insights, and tools to build successful brands. Our passion is creating lifelong relationships through innovative software and world-class service. We are a diverse group of individuals who champion passion, character, and talent as the core tenets to creating profitable and long-lasting businesses.
We use data science to help Sellers & Brand owners optimize for profitability and are a leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class team based in Boston, MA and are now expanding our footprint to Bengaluru (India).
Leading sellers and brands such as Lego, Power Practical, Zipline Ski, and Mark Cuban’s Brands, gain a competitive advantage and view of trends and optimization strategies to tackle the dynamic nature of today’s eCommerce markets. For more information, please do visit our website https://www.teikametrics.com/
As part of our global expansion plans, we are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists for the Teikametrics India entity - Niovue Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. As an Account Specialist, you will work with a portfolio of advertisers and be responsible in helping them meet their advertising goals via account optimization across ad platforms such as Amazon and Walmart. Additionally, an Account Specialist also gets opportunities for leading complex projects, performing deep dives, testing internal tools and gathering & sharing insights with the internal product and engineering teams. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use your analytical skills, help the advertisers in growing their existing business and develop new business opportunities. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams’ goals. You’ll need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, good with data, well organized, able to multitask, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll also need to be self-motivated to get on phone calls with advertisers to explain the optimization recommendations & the paths to resolution
Core responsibilities include:
• Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts – Standard and High Value advertisers.
• Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance.
• Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program.
• Leading kick-off calls with advertisers and drive discussion using a pre-set agenda, as and when necessary.
• Flawlessly executing end-to-end ad optimization.
• Analysing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ KPIs.
• Analysing data trends and creating keywords lists, bids and budget suggestions; gathering and analysing data at account/campaign/industry level.
• Monitoring and communicating campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, and then using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns.
• Working with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
• Identifying opportunities to improve our advertising product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA in Marketing/Operations with 2+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Must be willing to work in shifts to cater to global markets.
- Must have managed global clients along with owning individual performance goals.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Amazon SP, etc).
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
- Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be added benefit.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. We’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based remotely in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization. #LI-REMOTE
Read Full Job Description