At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is looking for an Account Manager to build deep relationships with a named portfolio of customers, driving retention and account growth. Account Managers serve as trusted, consultative advisors to our customers, confirming that expectations are being exceeded and driving further investment opportunities.
As an Account Manager, you will serve as a critical growth leader within the CreatorIQ team and directly with our valued customers. You will be responsible for the health of our long-last customer relationships, as well as the growth of CreatorIQ's top-line revenue. Revenue growth is measured by the number & size of new accounts within your named portfolio, and retention & growth of existing accounts. Hence this role has a heavy emphasis on directing strong, healthy accounts, providing strategic and tactical leadership across a strategic portfolio of customers, driving CRM initiatives, and ensuring your working in tandem with account team members within Customer Experience. You must thrive on being in the spotlight on high-stakes opportunities & challenges, while multitasking with a variety of account-related and team-lead responsibilities.
CreatorIQ's Account Management team is a part of the Customer Experience organization alongside our Implementation Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, and Technical Support members. By working in collaboration with our customer obsessed teams, our Account Manager will work to ensure customers are deriving value from our platform and services and guiding advanced use cases.
What you will do:
- Understand the CreatorIQ’s product, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers
- Assess and renew contracts within a set book of business, with a focus on ensuring each customer is set up for long term success with CreatorIQ
- Partner with existing customers to work on product and service expansion deals
- Utilize CreatorIQ’s platform data and customer marketing goals to grow revenue within your customer base
- Listen, understand, and strategically engage with referrals and key decision-maker contacts to build professional and personal relationships that lead to new opportunities
- Advocate internally for your customer’s needs and assist with concerns or questions
- Collaborate internally with finance, sales operations, and support teams to identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure successful renewal
- Stay on top of our products, features, and processes in a rapidly changing environment
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Experience in Account Management - 3+ years of experience in in an outward-facing role such as account management, sales, or consulting, ideally working directly with contract renewals, up-selling, and expansions
- Background in SaaS sales - Strong experience and fluency in the world of Enterprise software solutions, social media/influencer marketing, product strategy/design/technical concepts
- Active Listener and Collaborative - Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization and organization, with a commitment to detail.
- Strong Communicator - Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and in-person meetings (in the future)
- Strategic Relationship Builder - Ability to work with C-Level executives and ask the difficult questions to qualify opportunities and passionate about building meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial at their core
- Strong passion for influencer marketing, substantial experience with account management, account mapping, solutions selling, operations and leadership
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!